Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin
Our Painters in Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house sensation like a work website, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint coating after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home or business looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not wish to consist of in their spending plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and stubborn discolorations are challenging to remove and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations ensure any stains are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is necessary that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any issue areas it is essential to get the expert recommendations from a painting contractor and take care of and damage right away to prevent more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the issue and advise ways to progress without needing to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is typically specified as a condition of guarantees offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint surface. It is recommended to perform normal pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.