Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Dublin 2 (D2)
Our Painters in Dublin 2 (D2) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 2 (D2) Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 2 (D2) Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Dublin 2 (D2)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 2 (D2).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is always satisfying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you look after the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to consist of in their budget plan more frequently than is required. Keeping a freshly painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent spots are hard to eliminate and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains guarantee any discolorations are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is important that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any issue areas it is vital to get the expert suggestions from a painting contractor and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional specialist look at the problem and recommend ways to progress without needing to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repairs it is essential to note how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often specified as a condition of warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.