Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown
Our Painters in Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion item is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not want to include in their budget regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are challenging to get rid of and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations make sure any spots are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you discover any issue areas it is essential to get the professional guidance from a painting professional and address and damage instantly to prevent more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert contractor look at the problem and suggest the best ways to move on without having to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repair work it is essential to note how filthy the exterior is. It is important to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is typically specified as a condition of warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is recommended to perform normal pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surfaces may void the guarantee provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.