Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Dublin 1 (D1)
Our Painters in Dublin 1 (D1) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 1 (D1) Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 1 (D1) Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Dublin 1 (D1)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 1 (D1).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, completion product is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not wish to include in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and stubborn stains are difficult to remove and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations make sure any spots are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is important that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any issue areas it is essential to get the professional advice from a painting professional and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist look at the problem and suggest the best ways to move forward without needing to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is important to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint surface. It is advised to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces might void the warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.