Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Drimnagh
Our Painters in Drimnagh are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Drimnagh Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Drimnagh Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Drimnagh?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Drimnagh.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end product is always gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finish after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is a cost that many people would not wish to include in their budget plan more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn discolorations are tough to get rid of and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots guarantee any discolorations are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is vital that you regularly check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any problem areas it is important to get the expert recommendations from a painting specialist and address and damage immediately to avoid more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the issue and recommend the best ways to move forward without needing to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is often stated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces might void the warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Drimnagh (Irish: Droimneach) is a suburb of Dublin, Ireland, situated on the Southside of the city between Walkinstown, Crumlin and Inchicore, bordering the Grand Canal to the north and east. Drimnagh is in postal district Dublin 12.
Drimnagh derives its name from the word druimneach, or country with ridges. A Neolithic settlement discovered, and a funerary bowl found in a burial site. The site was demolished, but the bowl is on view in the National Museum.