Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Blessington
Our Painters in Blessington are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Blessington Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Blessington Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Blessington?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Blessington.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your home sensation like a work site, completion product is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not want to include in their budget plan more often than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are difficult to remove and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any stains are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is essential that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you discover any issue areas it is vital to get the expert advice from a painting specialist and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert specialist take a look at the issue and suggest how to move on without having to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is essential to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform normal pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces might void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Blessington, historically known as Ballycomeen (Irish: Baile Coimín, meaning “town of Comyn”, from the Irish surname Ó Coimín), is a town on the River Liffey in Wicklow, Ireland, near the border with Kildare. It is around 25 km south-west of Dublin, and is situated on the N81 road, which connects Dublin to Tullow.
Evidence of Bronze Age activity in the area is demonstrated by the spectacular Blessington gold lunula, now in the British Museum. The nearby Rath Turtle Moat was occupied from the 12th century onward by Norse Gaels and Normans.