Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Ballymun
Our Painters in Ballymun are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ballymun Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ballymun Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Ballymun?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ballymun.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, completion item is always fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are difficult to remove and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations guarantee any stains are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is essential that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you discover any problem locations it is important to get the professional suggestions from a painting professional and address and damage right away to avoid more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert contractor look at the concern and advise how to move forward without having to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem locations or repairs it is very important to note how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is typically stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint finish. It is recommended to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces may void the service warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Ballymun (Irish: Baile Munna) is an area on Dublin’s Northside in Ireland, the modern development of which began in the 1960s to accommodate a housing crisis in inner city areas of Dublin. The area became well-known for its high-rise tower blocks and flat complexes. It has several sub-districts such as Sillogue and Poppintree, and is in close proximity to Dublin Airport.
In 1997, a regeneration plan was announced, which led to demolition of the flats and their replacement by new low-rise housing and some civic amenities, but also saw the loss of most of the area’s shops. The regeneration has cost about one billion euro to date.