Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Ballymount
Our Painters in Ballymount are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ballymount Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ballymount Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Ballymount?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ballymount.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion product is constantly fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint job is how you care for the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not want to consist of in their budget more frequently than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and stubborn discolorations are challenging to get rid of and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains ensure any stains are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is essential that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you discover any issue areas it is essential to get the professional recommendations from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the exterior of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert contractor look at the concern and suggest ways to progress without needing to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repairs it is very important to note how filthy the exterior is. It is important to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is often stipulated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint surface. It is recommended to perform typical pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash outside surfaces may void the guarantee offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Ballymount (Irish: Baile an Mhóta, meaning “town of the moat”), is a locality on the south side of Dublin, near the mainly residential areas of Walkinstown to the east, Tallaght to the west and Greenhills to the south. Ballymount is accessed by a number of public bus routes from Dublin city centre, and via the Red Cow Stop on the Red Luas Line, and it houses one of the largest industrial zones in Ireland.
Ballymount is divided by the M50 motorway. On the west side of the divide is the more residential area of Kingswood, and most of the industrial land is on the east. Well-known companies based in Ballymount include Smurfit, The Bag Shop Ltd., TV3 Television Network, DHL, Johnson Brothers and Excel.