Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Ballinteer
Our Painters in Ballinteer are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ballinteer Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ballinteer Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Ballinteer?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ballinteer.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end item is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not wish to include in their budget more often than is essential. Keeping a recently painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent discolorations are challenging to eliminate and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains guarantee any stains are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is essential that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any issue locations it is vital to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and take care of and damage immediately to avoid more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert specialist look at the problem and advise the best ways to move forward without needing to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new look every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is important to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint surface. It is suggested to perform normal pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces might void the guarantee supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Ballinteer (Irish: Baile an tSaoir, meaning “Town of the Stonemason”) is a small southside suburb of Dublin, located in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Ireland, extensively developed from the late 1960s onwards.
Ballinteer is located approximately 10 km (6 mi) from the city centre as the crow flies; to the west is Rathfarnham, to the east is Sandyford and Stepaside, to the south are the Dublin Mountains, and to the north is Dundrum. Ballinteer is also bordered by the 120 hectares (300 acres) Marlay Park.