Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Athy
Our Painters in Athy are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Athy Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Athy Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Athy?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Athy.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work website, completion product is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not wish to consist of in their budget regularly than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted finish properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and persistent stains are tough to remove and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots make sure any discolorations are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is essential that you often examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem locations it is essential to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly examine the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert contractor take a look at the issue and advise the best ways to move on without having to wait till the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is typically stated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surfaces may void the guarantee provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Athy (/əˈθaɪ/;Irish: Baile Átha Í, meaning “town of the ford of Ae”) is a market town at the meeting of the River Barrow and the Grand Canal in south-west County Kildare, Ireland, 72 kilometres southwest of Dublin. A population of 9,677 (as of the 2016 census) makes it the sixth largest town in Kildare and the 50th largest in the Republic of Ireland, with a growth rate of approximately 60% since the 2002 census.
Athy or Baile Átha Í is named after a 2nd-century Celtic chieftain, Ae, who is said to have been killed on the river crossing, thus giving the town its name “the town of Ae’s ford”.