Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Athboy
Our Painters in Athboy are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Athboy Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Athboy Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Athboy?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Athboy.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, completion product is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint job is how you look after the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more often than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent spots are hard to get rid of and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots make sure any spots are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is important that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you discover any problem areas it is important to get the professional recommendations from a painting contractor and attend to and damage right away to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the outside of your house to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the concern and suggest the best ways to progress without having to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is essential to note how dirty the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is typically specified as a condition of warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas may void the guarantee offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Athboy (Irish: Baile Átha Buí, meaning “Town of the Yellow Ford”),is a small agricultural town located in County Meath.The town is located on the Yellow Ford River, in wooded country near the County Westmeath border.
In medieval times it was a walled stronghold of the Pale. Eoin Roe O’Neill took it in 1643, and six years later Oliver Cromwell camped his army on the Hill of Ward nearby. Also known as Tlachtga, the Hill of Ward was the location for the pagan feast of Samhain, the precursor of modern-day Halloween.