Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Ashford, County Wicklow
Our Painters in Ashford, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ashford, County Wicklow Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ashford, County Wicklow Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Ashford, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ashford, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your house feeling like a work site, completion product is always rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to include in their budget more frequently than is essential. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Note that very old and stubborn stains are hard to get rid of and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots make sure any discolorations are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is vital that you frequently examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any issue locations it is essential to get the professional advice from a painting professional and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is advised to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the exterior of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional contractor look at the concern and recommend the best ways to move forward without needing to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem locations or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is important to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is typically specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces might void the guarantee offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Ashford (Irish: Áth na Fuinseoige), historically known as Ballymacahara (Irish: Baile Mhic Aodha Charraigh), is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It lies on the River Vartry and at the meeting of the R772, R763 and R764 regional roads. The village was formerly on the main Dublin–Wexford route, the N11, but was bypassed by the new N11 in 2004.
Ashford is about 3 km (1.9 mi) north of Rathnew, which is on the outskirts of the county town of Wicklow.