Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Wicklow
Our Painters and Decorators in Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Wicklow Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Wicklow Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Wicklow
Painters near Rathnew
Painting Contractors near Ballinalea
Painting Contractors near Ashford
Painting Contractors near Glenealy
Painters and Decorators near Ballycullen
Commercial Painting near Brittas Bay
Painting Contractors near Redcross
House Painters near Newtownmountkennedy
House Painters near Rockstown
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your home sensation like a work site, completion item is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not wish to consist of in their spending plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that very old and stubborn spots are challenging to remove and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots guarantee any discolorations are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is essential that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you discover any issue locations it is vital to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and attend to and damage right away to avoid more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the exterior of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the problem and advise how to progress without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem areas or repair work it is important to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is frequently stipulated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint finish. It is advised to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surfaces may void the service warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.