Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Wicklow
Our Painters and Decorators in Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Wicklow Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Wicklow Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Wicklow
Painters near Rathnew
Commercial Painting near Ballinalea
Spray Painting near Ashford
Painting and Decorating near Glenealy
Commercial Painting near Ballycullen
Painters near Brittas Bay
Painters and Decorators near Redcross
Painting Contractors near Newtownmountkennedy
Painting Contractors near Rockstown
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, completion item is always gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that most people would not wish to include in their budget plan more frequently than is essential. Keeping a newly painted surface properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are tough to get rid of and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots ensure any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is necessary that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any issue areas it is important to get the professional suggestions from a painting contractor and attend to and damage immediately to prevent more serious problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently inspect the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist look at the problem and suggest the best ways to move forward without having to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue areas or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is vital to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often stated as a condition of warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surfaces might void the warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.