Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Wexford
Our Painters and Decorators in Wexford are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Wexford Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Wexford Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Wexford?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Wexford.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Wexford
House Painters near Ferrycarrig bridge
Spray Painting near Westgate
Commercial Painting near Kerloge
Commercial Painting near Ferrycarrig
Painting Contractors near Castlebridge
Painting Contractors near Colestown
House Painters near Crossabeg
Painting and Decorating near Piercetown
Painting and Decorating near Barntown
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end item is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to include in their budget plan more frequently than is essential. Keeping a recently painted finish properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and persistent discolorations are difficult to get rid of and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains make sure any spots are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is important that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any issue areas it is vital to get the professional recommendations from a painting professional and address and damage right away to avoid more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist look at the issue and suggest the best ways to move forward without having to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is frequently specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas might void the guarantee offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.