Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Templeogue
Our Painters and Decorators in Templeogue are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Templeogue Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Templeogue Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Templeogue?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Templeogue.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Templeogue
Painters and Decorators near Ballyboden
Painters near Haroldscross
House Painters near Knocklyon
Commercial Painting near Firhouse
Painting and Decorating near Rathgar
Painters and Decorators near Milltown
Painters near Dublin 6
Commercial Painting near Oldbawn
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 24
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work site, the end product is always satisfying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you look after the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their budget more frequently than is essential. Keeping a newly painted finish appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn stains are challenging to get rid of and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains make sure any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is essential that you often inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any issue areas it is necessary to get the professional guidance from a painting contractor and address and damage instantly to prevent more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist look at the concern and recommend ways to progress without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is necessary to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is typically stipulated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces might void the warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.