Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Templeogue
Our Painters and Decorators in Templeogue are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Templeogue Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Templeogue Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Templeogue?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Templeogue.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Templeogue
Commercial Painting near Ballyboden
Spray Painting near Haroldscross
Painting Contractors near Knocklyon
Painting Contractors near Firhouse
Painting Contractors near Dublin 6
Painting and Decorating near Rathgar
Painters and Decorators near Milltown
Painting Contractors near Oldbawn
Painters and Decorators near Dublin 24
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work site, completion product is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their budget plan more often than is required. Keeping a freshly painted surface correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that very old and persistent spots are tough to eliminate and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any spots are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is important that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any problem locations it is important to get the expert advice from a painting specialist and take care of and damage instantly to avoid more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is advised to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional specialist take a look at the problem and recommend how to move on without needing to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is essential to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is typically stated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas might void the guarantee provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.