Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Stillorgan
Our Painters and Decorators in Stillorgan are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Stillorgan Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Stillorgan Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Stillorgan?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Stillorgan.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Stillorgan
Spray Painting near Cabinteely
House Painters near Mount Merrion
Painters near Booterstown
House Painters near Leopardstown
Painting and Decorating near Blackrock
Painting and Decorating near Kilternan
Painters near Carrickmines
Spray Painting near Deansgrange
Painters near Sandyford
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work site, completion product is constantly fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint task is how you look after the paint covering after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to consist of in their budget more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent stains are tough to get rid of and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations make sure any stains are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is essential that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any problem locations it is necessary to get the expert guidance from a painting contractor and take care of and damage immediately to avoid more serious problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the concern and suggest how to move forward without having to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is important to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stipulated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.