Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout South County Dublin
Our Painters and Decorators in South County Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our South County Dublin Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our South County Dublin Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In South County Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in South County Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near South County Dublin
Painters near Island Bridge
Spray Painting near D6
Painting Contractors near Dartry
House Painters near Rathgar
Commercial Painting near Milltown
Commercial Painting near Dublin 6
Painting Contractors near Dundrum
House Painters near Haroldscross
Painting and Decorating near Howth
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work website, completion product is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to include in their budget plan regularly than is essential. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Note that very old and stubborn discolorations are difficult to eliminate and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains ensure any discolorations are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem areas it is vital to get the professional advice from a painting professional and attend to and damage right away to avoid more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly examine the outside of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual examination of your outside. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the issue and advise ways to move on without needing to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repair work it is necessary to note how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is typically specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact damage your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas may void the warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.