Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout South County Dublin
Our Painters and Decorators in South County Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our South County Dublin Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our South County Dublin Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In South County Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in South County Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near South County Dublin
House Painters near Island Bridge
Commercial Painting near D6
Painting Contractors near Dartry
Spray Painting near Rathgar
Painting Contractors near Milltown
Painters near Dublin 6
House Painters near Dundrum
House Painters near Haroldscross
Painters near Howth
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house sensation like a work website, the end product is constantly rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that the majority of people would not wish to include in their spending plan more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted surface appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and persistent discolorations are difficult to remove and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains guarantee any spots are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is vital that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any issue areas it is important to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert contractor look at the issue and recommend the best ways to move on without needing to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to note how dirty the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is often stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the guarantee supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.