Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Smithfield
Our Painters and Decorators in Smithfield are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Smithfield Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Smithfield Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Smithfield?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Smithfield.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Smithfield
Painters and Decorators near Cabra
Painters and Decorators near Blanchardstown
Painters and Decorators near D15
Painters and Decorators near Ballymun
Painting and Decorating near Cappagh
Painting Contractors near Violet Hill
Spray Painting near Dublin 15
Spray Painting near Clonsilla
Commercial Painting near Ongar
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not want to include in their budget regularly than is required. Keeping a freshly painted surface appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and stubborn stains are hard to get rid of and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations make sure any discolorations are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is vital that you frequently examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any problem locations it is essential to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and address and damage immediately to prevent more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely inspect the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist look at the concern and recommend how to move forward without having to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue locations or repair work it is essential to note how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stipulated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is recommended to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas might void the warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.