Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Sandyford
Our Painters and Decorators in Sandyford are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Sandyford Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Sandyford Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Sandyford?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Sandyford.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Sandyford
Spray Painting near Kilternan
Painting and Decorating near Leopardstown
Painting Contractors near Clonskeagh
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 14
Painting and Decorating near Carrickmines
Painters near Donnybrook
Painting Contractors near Dundrum
Painters near Mount Merrion
Painters near Rathfarnham
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be a problem to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is constantly fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and persistent discolorations are difficult to eliminate and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains make sure any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is important that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem areas it is vital to get the expert suggestions from a painting specialist and address and damage instantly to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the outside of your property to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert contractor look at the issue and suggest the best ways to move on without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue locations or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is vital to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of service warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform normal pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas may void the guarantee offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.