Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Rochestown
Our Painters and Decorators in Rochestown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rochestown Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rochestown Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Rochestown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rochestown.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Rochestown
Painting and Decorating near Dunganstown
Painting and Decorating near Whitechurch
Commercial Painting near Glenmore
Painting Contractors near Nicholastown
Commercial Painting near Ballincrea
Commercial Painting near Slieveroe
Painters near Cheekpoint
Commercial Painting near Campile
Spray Painting near Gorteens
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work site, completion product is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is a cost that the majority of people would not want to include in their budget more often than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are hard to eliminate and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots make sure any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you frequently inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any issue locations it is essential to get the expert suggestions from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to avoid more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the outside of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert contractor look at the problem and suggest how to progress without needing to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently stated as a condition of warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces may void the warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.