Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Rathmines
Our Painters and Decorators in Rathmines are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathmines Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathmines Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Rathmines?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathmines.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Rathmines
Painters near D24
Painting Contractors near Tallaght
Painters near Howth
Commercial Painting near Harold's Cross
Painters and Decorators near D6W
Painters and Decorators near D14
Painting and Decorating near Churchtown
Spray Painting near Jamestown
Painters near The Ward
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end product is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not wish to include in their budget plan more often than is essential. Keeping a recently painted finish correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are hard to get rid of and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations guarantee any discolorations are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any issue locations it is essential to get the expert suggestions from a painting contractor and address and damage right away to avoid more serious problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert contractor look at the issue and advise the best ways to move on without having to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is often stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.