Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Rathgar
Our Painters and Decorators in Rathgar are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathgar Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathgar Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Rathgar?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathgar.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Rathgar
Painting Contractors near Milltown
Painters near Dublin 6
Commercial Painting near South County Dublin
Painters and Decorators near Island Bridge
Painters and Decorators near Howth
Painting Contractors near Tallaght
Painting Contractors near D24
Spray Painting near D6
Spray Painting near Dartry
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not want to include in their budget plan regularly than is essential. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are challenging to remove and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains make sure any spots are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any problem areas it is necessary to get the expert suggestions from a painting specialist and take care of and damage instantly to prevent more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and recommend the best ways to move forward without having to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue locations or repairs it is essential to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is important to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is often specified as a condition of guarantees provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the guarantee offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.