Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Rathgar
Our Painters and Decorators in Rathgar are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathgar Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathgar Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Rathgar?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathgar.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Milltown
House Painters near Dublin 6
Painters and Decorators near Rathgar
Painters and Decorators near Island Bridge
Spray Painting near South County Dublin
Painters and Decorators near Howth
House Painters near D24
House Painters near Tallaght
Spray Painting near Dartry
Painting and Decorating near D6
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work website, completion product is constantly gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you look after the paint finishing after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not want to consist of in their budget more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are hard to get rid of and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots ensure any spots are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is vital that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any problem areas it is essential to get the expert recommendations from a painting specialist and address and damage right away to prevent more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently check the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert contractor look at the concern and recommend the best ways to move forward without needing to wait till the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem locations or repair work it is necessary to note how dirty the outside is. It is important to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently stated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint finish. It is suggested to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces may void the guarantee provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.