Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offers the best Painters and Decorators service throughout Rathdrum, County Wicklow
Our Painters and Decorators in Rathdrum, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathdrum, County Wicklow Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathdrum, County Wicklow Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters And Decorators In Rathdrum, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painters And Decorators Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathdrum, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
- Painters And Decorators Charlesland
- Painters Carrickmines
- Painters And Decorators Donard
- Painters Broadstone
- Painting And Decorating Bettystown
- Painting Contractors Ballymore Eustace
- Painting And Decorating Templeogue
- Painting Contractors Rathgar
- House Painters Loughlinstown
- Painters Stamullen
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you look after the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to consist of in their spending plan more frequently than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are difficult to get rid of and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains ensure any discolorations are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is essential that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any problem locations it is important to get the professional suggestions from a painting specialist and take care of and damage immediately to avoid more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the exterior of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert contractor take a look at the problem and recommend the best ways to move forward without having to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is typically stated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint finish. It is suggested to perform typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces may void the warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Rathdrum (Irish: Ráth Droma, meaning “Ringfort of the Ridge”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It is situated high on the western side of the Avonmore river valley, which flows through the Vale of Clara.
Born in Rathdrum: