Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Raheny
Our Painters and Decorators in Raheny are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Raheny Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Raheny Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Raheny?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Raheny.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Dublin 5
House Painters near Raheny
Spray Painting near Donaghmede
Painting Contractors near Harmonstown
Painting Contractors near Kilbarrack
House Painters near Airfield
Commercial Painting near Baldoyle
Commercial Painting near Darndale
Painting and Decorating near D17
Painters near Dublin 17
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end item is constantly fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not wish to consist of in their budget more often than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are tough to remove and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains ensure any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any problem areas it is vital to get the expert recommendations from a painting specialist and address and damage right away to prevent more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and suggest the best ways to move on without having to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repairs it is necessary to note how dirty the exterior is. It is necessary to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint surface. It is recommended to perform regular pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash outside surface areas might void the guarantee offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.