Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Portlaoise
Our Painters and Decorators in Portlaoise are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Portlaoise Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Portlaoise Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Portlaoise?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Portlaoise.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Portlaoise
Spray Painting near Clonkeen
Painting and Decorating near Ballydavis
Painters and Decorators near Derrygile
Painting Contractors near Clonygowan
Painters near Ardlea
Painting Contractors near Ballyfin
Commercial Painting near Cloncullen
House Painters near Emo
Commercial Painting near Ballyroan
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end product is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more often than is needed. Keeping a newly painted finish properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and stubborn stains are challenging to remove and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any spots are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is important that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem areas it is essential to get the expert advice from a painting professional and address and damage instantly to avoid more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional contractor look at the problem and recommend ways to move forward without having to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repair work it is necessary to note how unclean the outside is. It is important to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is typically specified as a condition of warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surface areas may void the guarantee provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.