Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Portlaoise
Our Painters and Decorators in Portlaoise are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Portlaoise Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Portlaoise Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Portlaoise?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Portlaoise.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Portlaoise
Commercial Painting near Clonkeen
Painting and Decorating near Ballydavis
Spray Painting near Derrygile
House Painters near Clonygowan
House Painters near Ardlea
Painting and Decorating near Ballyfin
Painting Contractors near Cloncullen
Painters near Emo
Commercial Painting near Ballyroan
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, the end product is always rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your property looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and stubborn spots are tough to eliminate and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains guarantee any spots are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is vital that you frequently inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any issue locations it is essential to get the professional guidance from a painting specialist and take care of and damage right away to avoid more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert specialist look at the concern and suggest how to move forward without having to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repair work it is essential to note how dirty the exterior is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is often stipulated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is recommended to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.