Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Phibsboro
Our Painters and Decorators in Phibsboro are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Phibsboro Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Phibsboro Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Phibsboro?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Phibsboro.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Phibsboro
Spray Painting near Dublin 7
Commercial Painting near Dorset Street
Painters near Dublin 9
Painting Contractors near Elm Mount
Painters and Decorators near Drumcondra
Spray Painting near Tyrellstown
Painting Contractors near Clonee
Painting and Decorating near Parnell Square
Painters and Decorators near Cremore
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion product is always fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you look after the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not want to consist of in their budget more often than is essential. Keeping a newly painted surface correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and persistent stains are tough to remove and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains make sure any spots are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is important that you frequently examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any issue locations it is vital to get the expert suggestions from a painting professional and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the issue and recommend the best ways to move forward without needing to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repair work it is important to note how filthy the exterior is. It is important to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is typically stipulated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.