Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Oldtown
Our Painters and Decorators in Oldtown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Oldtown Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Oldtown Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Oldtown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Oldtown.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Oldtown
Commercial Painting near Ballyboughal
Commercial Painting near Ballyboghil
Painting Contractors near Rolestown
House Painters near Damastown
Commercial Painting near Killsallaghan
Painting Contractors near Kilsallaghan
Commercial Painting near Ashbourne
Painting Contractors near Garristown
Spray Painting near Naul
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end item is always rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is needed. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn stains are difficult to get rid of and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots guarantee any stains are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you see any problem locations it is vital to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and take care of and damage instantly to prevent more serious problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the issue and suggest the best ways to move forward without having to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repair work it is necessary to note how filthy the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently stated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint surface. It is advised to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces may void the guarantee offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.