Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Oldcastle
Our Painters and Decorators in Oldcastle are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Oldcastle Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Oldcastle Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Oldcastle?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Oldcastle.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Oldcastle
Spray Painting near Ballynacree
House Painters near Drumone
Spray Painting near Eighter
Spray Painting near Castlerahan
House Painters near Mountnugent
House Painters near Virginia
Painting and Decorating near Lisduff
Painting Contractors near Collinstown
Spray Painting near Ballyjamesduff
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work site, the end item is always fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finishing after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not want to include in their budget plan more frequently than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are tough to remove and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots make sure any discolorations are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is important that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you discover any problem areas it is essential to get the professional recommendations from a painting professional and address and damage instantly to avoid more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently inspect the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the problem and suggest how to move forward without having to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem locations or repair work it is important to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is vital to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is often stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint finish. It is advised to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surfaces may void the guarantee offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.