Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offers the best Painters and Decorators service throughout Newcastle
Our Painters and Decorators in Newcastle are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Newcastle Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Newcastle Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters And Decorators In Newcastle?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painters And Decorators Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Newcastle.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work site, completion item is always satisfying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not want to consist of in their budget plan regularly than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted surface effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are difficult to remove and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots make sure any spots are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any issue locations it is important to get the professional advice from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to prevent more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently check the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert specialist look at the concern and advise the best ways to move on without having to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repairs it is necessary to note how unclean the exterior is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is frequently stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact damage your paint finish. It is advised to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces might void the warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Newcastle usually refers to either:
Newcastle, New Castle or New Cassel may also refer to: