Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Newcastle
Our Painters and Decorators in Newcastle are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Newcastle Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Newcastle Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Newcastle?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Newcastle.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Newcastle
House Painters near Rathcoole
House Painters near Palmerstown
Painting and Decorating near Lucan
House Painters near Dublin 20
Painters near Saggart
Painters near Adamstown
Painters near Ballyoulaster
Painting Contractors near Celbridge
Painters and Decorators near Straffan
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house feeling like a work website, completion product is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finishing after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is a cost that many people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Note that very old and stubborn stains are challenging to get rid of and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations guarantee any stains are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is essential that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you notice any problem areas it is necessary to get the professional suggestions from a painting specialist and attend to and damage right away to avoid more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely inspect the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert specialist look at the concern and suggest the best ways to move on without having to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new look every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repairs it is essential to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is frequently specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is advised to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.