Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Newcastle
Our Painters and Decorators in Newcastle are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Newcastle Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Newcastle Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Newcastle?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Newcastle.
Nearby areas that we cover:Commercial Painting near Newcastle
Commercial Painting near Rathcoole
Painting and Decorating near Lucan
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 20
Spray Painting near Palmerstown
House Painters near Saggart
House Painters near Adamstown
House Painters near Ballyoulaster
House Painters near Celbridge
Painters near Straffan
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work website, completion item is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not want to include in their budget regularly than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and persistent discolorations are tough to eliminate and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains make sure any spots are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is necessary that you frequently examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any problem locations it is vital to get the expert advice from a painting specialist and attend to and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional specialist look at the problem and suggest the best ways to move on without needing to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repair work it is essential to note how dirty the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is typically stipulated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint finish. It is advised to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces may void the service warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.