Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout New Birmingham
Our Painters and Decorators in New Birmingham are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our New Birmingham Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our New Birmingham Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In New Birmingham?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in New Birmingham.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near New Birmingham
Painters and Decorators near Earlshill
Painting and Decorating near Ballysloe
Spray Painting near Ballinunty
Painting and Decorating near Mardyke
Commercial Painting near Coalbrook
Commercial Painting near Killenaule
Painting and Decorating near Lissaha
Painting and Decorating near Commons
Painters and Decorators near Gortnahoo
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work website, completion product is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not want to consist of in their budget regularly than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and persistent stains are tough to remove and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations ensure any discolorations are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is vital that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem areas it is essential to get the professional recommendations from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert specialist look at the issue and advise ways to progress without having to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is essential to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is often stated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint surface. It is suggested to perform normal pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash outside surfaces might void the warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.