Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Mountrath
Our Painters and Decorators in Mountrath are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Mountrath Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Mountrath Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Mountrath?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Mountrath.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Mountrath
Painters and Decorators near Clonincurragh
Painting Contractors near Ringstown
Painters near Kilbricken
Painters near Cloncullen
Commercial Painting near Roundwood
Painting Contractors near Knocks
Spray Painting near Drimmo
Spray Painting near Ardlea
Commercial Painting near Ballyfin
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work site, completion product is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint job is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to include in their spending plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and persistent discolorations are tough to get rid of and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots make sure any stains are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is essential that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any problem locations it is necessary to get the expert advice from a painting specialist and take care of and damage right away to avoid more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and recommend how to move on without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue locations or repair work it is very important to note how dirty the exterior is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is often stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces may void the guarantee provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.