Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Mount Merrion
Our Painters and Decorators in Mount Merrion are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Mount Merrion Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Mount Merrion Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Mount Merrion?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Mount Merrion.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Mount Merrion
Painting and Decorating near Leopardstown
Spray Painting near Cabinteely
Painting and Decorating near Booterstown
Spray Painting near Kilternan
Painting and Decorating near Donnybrook
Commercial Painting near Stillorgan
Painters and Decorators near Sandyford
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 4
Painting and Decorating near Merrion
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, completion product is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not want to include in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are tough to eliminate and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains guarantee any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any issue locations it is vital to get the professional recommendations from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to avoid more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly inspect the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the issue and advise ways to move forward without needing to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is typically stated as a condition of warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint surface. It is recommended to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash outside surfaces might void the warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.