Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Mount Merrion
Our Painters and Decorators in Mount Merrion are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Mount Merrion Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Mount Merrion Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Mount Merrion?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Mount Merrion.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Mount Merrion
Painters near Leopardstown
House Painters near Cabinteely
Painting Contractors near Booterstown
Painters and Decorators near Kilternan
Painters and Decorators near Donnybrook
Painting and Decorating near Stillorgan
House Painters near Sandyford
House Painters near Dublin 4
House Painters near Merrion
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work website, completion item is always rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home or business looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that the majority of people would not want to include in their budget plan more frequently than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent discolorations are challenging to remove and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots guarantee any discolorations are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you discover any problem locations it is essential to get the expert recommendations from a painting contractor and attend to and damage right away to avoid more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the problem and advise ways to move forward without having to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repair work it is important to note how unclean the outside is. It is important to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of service warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is recommended to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.