Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Monkstown
Our Painters and Decorators in Monkstown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Monkstown Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Monkstown Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Monkstown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Monkstown.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Monkstown
Painting and Decorating near Deansgrange
Painting Contractors near Blackrock
Painters and Decorators near Glenagort
House Painters near Sandycove
Painting Contractors near Stillorgan
Painting Contractors near Booterstown
Commercial Painting near Cabinteely
Painters and Decorators near Dalkey
Painting Contractors near Killiney village
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end item is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finish after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more often than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and persistent discolorations are difficult to get rid of and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains make sure any stains are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is essential that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any problem areas it is essential to get the expert suggestions from a painting specialist and address and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently examine the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert specialist look at the problem and suggest the best ways to progress without needing to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repairs it is necessary to note how filthy the outside is. It is important to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is often specified as a condition of warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas may void the warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.