Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Merrion
Our Painters and Decorators in Merrion are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Merrion Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Merrion Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Merrion?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Merrion.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Dublin 4
Painting Contractors near Merrion
Commercial Painting near Sandymount
House Painters near Donnybrook
Painting and Decorating near Clonskeagh
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 14
House Painters near Booterstown
Painting and Decorating near Windy Arbour
House Painters near D18
Painters and Decorators near Foxrock
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work website, the end product is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not wish to consist of in their spending plan regularly than is essential. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn discolorations are difficult to eliminate and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains guarantee any discolorations are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any issue areas it is necessary to get the professional suggestions from a painting contractor and address and damage right away to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and advise the best ways to move forward without having to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint surface. It is suggested to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash outside surfaces may void the guarantee supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.