Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Merrion
Our Painters and Decorators in Merrion are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Merrion Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Merrion Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Merrion?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Merrion.
Nearby areas that we cover:Commercial Painting near Dublin 4
House Painters near Merrion
Painters and Decorators near Sandymount
Spray Painting near Donnybrook
Spray Painting near Clonskeagh
Painting Contractors near Dublin 14
Spray Painting near Booterstown
Spray Painting near Windy Arbour
Painting Contractors near Dublin 18
Painters and Decorators near D18
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house sensation like a work website, completion product is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint job is how you look after the paint covering after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that the majority of people would not want to include in their spending plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are challenging to remove and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations guarantee any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is necessary that you often examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you discover any problem locations it is necessary to get the expert suggestions from a painting specialist and take care of and damage right away to prevent more serious problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert contractor look at the issue and suggest how to move forward without needing to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to note how unclean the exterior is. It is vital to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is typically specified as a condition of warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact damage your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out normal pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces may void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.