Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Merrion Square
Our Painters and Decorators in Merrion Square are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Merrion Square Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Merrion Square Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Merrion Square?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Merrion Square.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Merrion Square
Painting Contractors near Portobello
Painters near St. Stephen's Green
Painters near Grafton street
Painting Contractors near South Great Georges Street
Painters near Temple Bar
Commercial Painting near St. Mobi Road
House Painters near Marlboro Street
Spray Painting near Ekm Mont
Painting Contractors near Lord Edward Street
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end item is constantly fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their budget more often than is required. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and persistent discolorations are challenging to get rid of and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots make sure any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is vital that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you notice any problem locations it is important to get the expert advice from a painting professional and take care of and damage right away to avoid more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently inspect the outside of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the concern and advise the best ways to move on without having to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repair work it is very important to note how filthy the outside is. It is important to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash outside surface areas may void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.