Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offers the best Painters and Decorators service throughout Maynooth
Our Painters and Decorators in Maynooth are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Maynooth Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Maynooth Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters And Decorators In Maynooth?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painters And Decorators Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Maynooth.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work website, completion item is constantly satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and stubborn discolorations are hard to get rid of and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains make sure any spots are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is necessary that you frequently examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you notice any problem locations it is essential to get the professional guidance from a painting contractor and address and damage right away to prevent more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently check the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the issue and suggest the best ways to move forward without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repair work it is important to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is frequently stated as a condition of warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas might void the warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Maynooth (/məˈnuːθ/; Irish: Maigh Nuad) is a university town in north County Kildare, Ireland. It is home to Maynooth University (part of the National University of Ireland and also known as the National University of Ireland, Maynooth) and St Patrick’s College, a Pontifical University and Ireland’s main Roman Catholic seminary. Maynooth is also the seat of the Irish Catholic Bishops’ Conference and holds the headquarters of Ireland’s largest development charity, Trócaire.
Maynooth is located on the R148 road between Leixlip and Kilcock, with the M4 motorway bypassing the town. Other roads connect the town to Celbridge, Clane, and Dunboyne. Maynooth is also on the Dublin to Sligo rail line and is served by a commuter and intercity train service.