Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Malahide
Our Painters and Decorators in Malahide are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Malahide Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Malahide Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Malahide?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Malahide.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Malahide
Painters and Decorators near Kinsaley
Painting Contractors near Kinsealy-Drinan
Painters and Decorators near Donabate
Painting and Decorating near Portmarnock
Painting Contractors near Swords
Painting and Decorating near Cloghran
House Painters near Portrane
Commercial Painting near D17
Spray Painting near Dublin 17
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not want to consist of in their budget more frequently than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are hard to get rid of and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations make sure any spots are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is vital that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any problem areas it is necessary to get the professional recommendations from a painting professional and address and damage immediately to prevent more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the issue and advise ways to move forward without needing to wait till the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is important to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas might void the warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.