Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Malahide
Our Painters and Decorators in Malahide are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Malahide Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Malahide Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Malahide?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Malahide.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Malahide
House Painters near Kinsaley
House Painters near Kinsealy-Drinan
House Painters near Donabate
Painters near Portmarnock
Commercial Painting near Swords
Painters near Cloghran
Painting and Decorating near Portrane
House Painters near D17
Spray Painting near Dublin 17
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work website, completion item is constantly fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is needed. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are tough to get rid of and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations guarantee any stains are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is necessary that you frequently examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any problem locations it is important to get the expert recommendations from a painting professional and take care of and damage immediately to avoid more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional specialist look at the issue and recommend the best ways to progress without having to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is often stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is recommended to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash outside surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.