Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Lusk
Our Painters and Decorators in Lusk are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Lusk Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Lusk Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Lusk?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Lusk.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Lusk
Painters near Donabate
Painting Contractors near Rush
Commercial Painting near Portrane
House Painters near Loughshinny
Painters and Decorators near Ballyboghil
Painters and Decorators near Ballyboughal
Painting and Decorating near Balrothery
Commercial Painting near Skerries
Painters and Decorators near Malahide
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion item is constantly satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you look after the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your house appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to include in their budget plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are tough to get rid of and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots guarantee any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is essential that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any issue areas it is necessary to get the professional guidance from a painting contractor and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert contractor look at the problem and recommend the best ways to progress without having to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repair work it is necessary to note how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is typically stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint surface. It is suggested to perform regular pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surfaces may void the service warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.