Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Longwood
Our Painters and Decorators in Longwood are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Longwood Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Longwood Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Longwood?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Longwood.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Longwood
Spray Painting near Moyvally
Spray Painting near Ardanew
Commercial Painting near Fordstown
Painters near Rathcore
House Painters near Cadamstown
Painting and Decorating near Clonard
Commercial Painting near Hill of Down
Painters near Kilshanchoe
Commercial Painting near Clonycavan
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home sensation like a work website, the end product is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their budget more frequently than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent discolorations are hard to get rid of and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains ensure any stains are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is important that you frequently check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any issue areas it is essential to get the professional recommendations from a painting specialist and address and damage immediately to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist look at the problem and suggest the best ways to move on without having to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is important to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is often stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surface areas might void the guarantee offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.