Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Longford
Our Painters and Decorators in Longford are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Longford Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Longford Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Longford?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Longford.
Nearby areas that we cover:Commercial Painting near Longford
Painters and Decorators near Newtownforbes
House Painters near Danesfort
House Painters near Newtown Forbes
House Painters near Killmore Upper
Commercial Painting near Moydow
Commercial Painting near Cloondara
Painters near Killashee
Spray Painting near Termonbarry
House Painters near Esker South
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not wish to include in their budget more frequently than is essential. Keeping a newly painted surface effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are difficult to eliminate and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any stains are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you frequently examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any problem locations it is important to get the professional advice from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to prevent more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist look at the issue and recommend how to move forward without having to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repair work it is important to note how unclean the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is recommended to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surface areas may void the warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.