Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Leopardstown
Our Painters and Decorators in Leopardstown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Leopardstown Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Leopardstown Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Leopardstown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Leopardstown.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Leopardstown
Painting Contractors near Mount Merrion
Painting Contractors near Cabinteely
Painters and Decorators near Kilternan
Painters near Donnybrook
Painters near Sandyford
Commercial Painting near Booterstown
Painters near Dublin 14
Commercial Painting near Clonskeagh
Painting Contractors near Carrickmines
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work site, the end item is constantly satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that most people would not want to include in their budget regularly than is needed. Keeping a newly painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent discolorations are hard to remove and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations ensure any stains are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any problem areas it is essential to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and take care of and damage right away to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist look at the concern and advise ways to move forward without needing to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is typically stipulated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint surface. It is recommended to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.