Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Leixip
Our Painters and Decorators in Leixip are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Leixip Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Leixip Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Leixip?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Leixip.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Leixip
Spray Painting near Leixlip
Commercial Painting near Ballyoulaster
Painting Contractors near Adamstown
Painting Contractors near Kilwoghan
Spray Painting near Celbridge
Painting and Decorating near Dunboyne
House Painters near Maynooth
Painting Contractors near Newcastle
House Painters near Lucan
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that the majority of people would not want to include in their budget more often than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are hard to get rid of and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots make sure any stains are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is necessary that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any problem areas it is necessary to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and take care of and damage right away to prevent more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional contractor look at the concern and advise ways to move forward without having to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repair work it is necessary to note how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is frequently stated as a condition of warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces might void the guarantee provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.