Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Kilternan
Our Painters and Decorators in Kilternan are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Kilternan Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Kilternan Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Kilternan?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Kilternan.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Kilternan
House Painters near Carrickmines
Spray Painting near Leopardstown
Painting and Decorating near Sandyford
Commercial Painting near Mount Merrion
Painting and Decorating near Cabinteely
Spray Painting near Stillorgan
Commercial Painting near Donnybrook
Painters near Clonskeagh
Painters near Dublin 14
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work website, completion product is constantly gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are difficult to eliminate and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations guarantee any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you frequently examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any issue areas it is vital to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and take care of and damage right away to avoid more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the issue and advise ways to progress without having to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is important to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces might void the service warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.