Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Kilkenny
Our Painters and Decorators in Kilkenny are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Kilkenny Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Kilkenny Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Kilkenny?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Kilkenny.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Kilkenny
House Painters near Maddockstown
Painters near Radestown
Painters near Dunningstown
Painters near Dunbell
Painting and Decorating near Johnswell
Painters and Decorators near Bennettsbridge
Spray Painting near Coolgrange
House Painters near Ballycallar
Spray Painting near Mohil
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home sensation like a work site, the end product is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their budget plan more frequently than is required. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and stubborn discolorations are difficult to eliminate and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots ensure any spots are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any issue areas it is vital to get the expert suggestions from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more serious problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the exterior of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional specialist take a look at the issue and advise ways to move on without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to note how dirty the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is typically specified as a condition of warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint finish. It is recommended to perform normal pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surface areas may void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.