Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Kilkenny
Our Painters and Decorators in Kilkenny are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Kilkenny Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Kilkenny Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Kilkenny?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Kilkenny.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Kilkenny
House Painters near Maddockstown
Painting Contractors near Radestown
Painters and Decorators near Dunningstown
Painting Contractors near Dunbell
House Painters near Johnswell
Painters near Bennettsbridge
Commercial Painting near Coolgrange
Commercial Painting near Ballycallar
Painters near Mohil
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house sensation like a work website, the end product is constantly rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not wish to consist of in their budget more frequently than is needed. Keeping a newly painted finish appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and stubborn stains are tough to get rid of and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations guarantee any discolorations are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is vital that you frequently inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you discover any issue locations it is vital to get the expert recommendations from a painting professional and address and damage immediately to prevent more serious problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual examination of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert contractor look at the concern and recommend ways to move on without having to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repairs it is important to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is important to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is frequently stated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is recommended to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.