Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Kentstown
Our Painters and Decorators in Kentstown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Kentstown Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Kentstown Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Kentstown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Kentstown.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Rathfeigh
Commercial Painting near Skreen
Spray Painting near Yellow Furze
Commercial Painting near Newgrange
Painters and Decorators near Tara
Painters and Decorators near Hays
Commercial Painting near Duleek
House Painters near Tylas
Painters and Decorators near Garlow Cross
Painting and Decorating near Dowth
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work site, the end item is always fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not want to include in their budget plan regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted surface effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent discolorations are hard to get rid of and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains ensure any spots are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is important that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you discover any issue areas it is necessary to get the professional guidance from a painting contractor and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the outside of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual examination of your outside. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert specialist take a look at the concern and suggest ways to move forward without having to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repairs it is very important to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is frequently stipulated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces might void the guarantee provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.