Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offers the best Painters and Decorators service throughout Greenan, County Wicklow
Our Painters and Decorators in Greenan, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Greenan, County Wicklow Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Greenan, County Wicklow Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters And Decorators In Greenan, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painters And Decorators Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Greenan, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home sensation like a work site, completion item is constantly fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not want to consist of in their budget plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and stubborn spots are tough to eliminate and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations guarantee any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is vital that you frequently examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you discover any problem areas it is vital to get the expert recommendations from a painting contractor and address and damage right away to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the exterior of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the issue and suggest how to progress without having to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem areas or repairs it is important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is frequently stipulated as a condition of warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint surface. It is advised to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas may void the guarantee offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Greenan (Irish: An Grianán, meaning “The Summerhouse”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. Nearby are the towns of Rathdrum and Aughrim along with the glaciated valleys of Glendalough and Glenmalure. The name is spelled ‘Greenane’ on older signs in the village (see thumbnail); the modern version drops the final ‘e’. Greenan is also the name of a crossing in County Monaghan, Ireland. Its coordinates are 54° 11′ 33″ North, 7° 4′ 37″ West. 
On the main road, there are a few houses and also a primary school named Greenans Cross National School.