Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dundrum
Our Painters and Decorators in Dundrum are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dundrum Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dundrum Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dundrum?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dundrum.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Dundrum
House Painters near Ranelagh
Painters near D14
Painters and Decorators near Churchtown
Commercial Painting near Rathfarnham
Commercial Painting near Goatstown
Painting and Decorating near D6
Spray Painting near Dartry
Spray Painting near South County Dublin
Spray Painting near Island Bridge
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, completion item is constantly fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your property looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more frequently than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are challenging to get rid of and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations make sure any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is important that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you notice any problem locations it is essential to get the professional advice from a painting professional and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly inspect the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the problem and suggest the best ways to move forward without having to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repair work it is important to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is vital to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is often specified as a condition of service warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas might void the guarantee provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.