Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dunderry
Our Painters and Decorators in Dunderry are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dunderry Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dunderry Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dunderry?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dunderry.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Dunderry
Spray Painting near Kilbride
Painting Contractors near Robinstown
Spray Painting near Bohermeen
Painters and Decorators near Bective
Commercial Painting near Trim
Painting and Decorating near Balreask
Painting Contractors near Scurlockstown
House Painters near Navan
Painting Contractors near Kilmessan
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, completion product is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not want to include in their spending plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent discolorations are hard to eliminate and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations ensure any discolorations are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you frequently examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any issue locations it is vital to get the expert suggestions from a painting professional and address and damage instantly to avoid more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional specialist look at the issue and advise the best ways to move forward without having to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue areas or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is vital to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is frequently stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint finish. It is suggested to perform regular pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to each year wash outside surface areas may void the guarantee offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.