Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dundalk
Our Painters and Decorators in Dundalk are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dundalk Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dundalk Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dundalk?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dundalk.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Dundalk
Painters and Decorators near Kilcurly
Spray Painting near Kilcurry
Painting and Decorating near Knockbridge
Painters and Decorators near Ravensdale
Painters and Decorators near Jenkinstown
House Painters near Dromiskin
Painters near Chanonrock
Painting Contractors near Louth
Spray Painting near Castlebellingham
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work website, the end product is always fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not wish to consist of in their budget more frequently than is essential. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent discolorations are difficult to eliminate and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any stains are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is important that you frequently examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you discover any issue areas it is essential to get the professional advice from a painting contractor and address and damage right away to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the concern and suggest how to move forward without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repair work it is important to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of service warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint finish. It is suggested to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces might void the guarantee provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.