Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dunboyne
Our Painters and Decorators in Dunboyne are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dunboyne Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dunboyne Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dunboyne?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dunboyne.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Dunboyne
Painting Contractors near Black Bull
Painters near Leixip
Painters and Decorators near Leixlip
Painting Contractors near Batterstown
Commercial Painting near Kilclone
Spray Painting near Wilkinstown
Painting Contractors near Maynooth
Painters near Kilwoghan
Painting Contractors near Ballyoulaster
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion item is always gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you look after the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not wish to include in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a newly painted finish properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are difficult to get rid of and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations ensure any discolorations are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is essential that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any issue areas it is important to get the professional advice from a painting contractor and take care of and damage right away to prevent more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the outside of your house to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the issue and suggest the best ways to move on without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is necessary to note how dirty the exterior is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is frequently stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas might void the warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.